Effective as of March 8, 2019
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In connection with your use of the Application, we may collect personal information, which is information that identifies you as an individual, relates to you as an identifiable individual or, that along with other information, could identify you (“Personal Information”). We collect the following types of Personal Information:
Information provided by you.
When you use our Application, we may ask for certain Personal Information. In utilizing the Application, you will provide us with Personal Information such as name, email address, and physical address.
Information collected automatically.
We may also automatically collect the following types of Personal Information as you use our Application.
● Usage Information. Which pages on our Application you access, the frequency of access, what you click on while on our Application, and when you accessed the Application.
● Location Information. Information about your location, which may be determined through your IP address.
● Device Information. Information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, browser, mobile carrier, mobile device unique ID, and IP addresses.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies.
We also utilize the following on our Application:
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information to provide the Application to you, to improve our Application, and to protect our legal rights. We limit the collection of Personal Information to that which is relevant for these purposes. We will not store, access, transmit, retain, or otherwise use Personal Information in any way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or stored as described in this notice without use consent. We use the Personal Information we collect to:
● Provide and maintain the Application.
● Communicate with you about our Application, to send you updates, or to inform you of any changes to our Application.
● Provide user support.
● Communicate about new services and offers that may be of interest to you.
● Maintain and improve our Application.
● Defend our rights and the rights of others.
● Efficiently maintain our business.
● Comply with applicable law.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION.
We may share your Personal Information for the following purposes:
● Service Providers. We may share Personal Information with service providers that help us perform Application functions. We require these service providers by contract to appropriately safeguard the privacy and security of Personal Information they process on our behalf.
● Corporate Structure. We may share Personal Information if we are involved or intend to be involved in a merger, acquisition, consolidation, change of control, or sale of all or a portion of our assets or in connection with bankruptcy or liquidation proceedings.
● To Prevent Harm. We may share Personal Information if we believe it is necessary in order to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
● To Protect Our Rights and As Required by Law. We will share Personal Information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims or demands, or to comply with the requirements of any mandatory applicable law. We will also share Personal Information as necessary to enforce any other terms that you have agreed to, including to protect the rights, property, or safety of Fashion Buddy, its users, or any other person, or the copyright-protected content of the Application
● With Your Consent. We will request your permission to use or share your Personal Information for a specific purpose that is not compatible with the purposes listed here. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the Personal Information or before the Personal Information you have already provided is shared for such purpose.
CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
● Access, correct, or view your Personal Information. You may use your account to access, correct, or view certain Personal Information we collect and which is associated with your account, such as your email address or phone number.
● Cookies. If you would like to opt out of accepting cookies altogether, you can generally set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. However, certain features of our Application may not work if you delete or disable cookies.
● Do Not Track. We take no action in response to “Do Not Track” requests received from user’s web browsing software.
● Google Analytics. To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on for Google Analytics which can be found here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
● Promotional Emails. You can opt-out of our promotional emails by clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails you receive from us.
We maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect the Personal Information we collect and store from loss, misuse, destruction, or unauthorized access. Our security includes physical, administrative, and technology-based measures. While we undertake these security measures, you acknowledge that no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We take security seriously; however, you should not expect that any Personal Information provided to us through the Application is free from the risk posed by unauthorized access.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information form anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your minor has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the contact information provided below. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from minors, we will take steps to remove that information from the Application.
THIRD PARTY LINKS